Working Alone Toolbox Talk
For many of us, there will be times when job tasks require us to work alone. Although it may not initially seem hazardous, working alone presents risks. For example, if you needed help, there would be no one available to provide assistance. In this toolbox talk, we talk about the dangers of working alone and how you can make sure to stay safe.
This toolbox talk was designed to be delivered in either a group setting or sent out individually.
The Working Alone Toolbox Talk contains the following information:
- Introduction to why working alone can present additional risks
- High-risk activities when working alone
- How to stay safe when working alone
- Assessing working alone hazards
- How to mitigate the hazards of working alone
- 2 illustrated pages
- Questions to prompt thought and discussion
Download and use today!
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
30-day guarantee, if your're not satisfied for any reason, you can get a full refund.
This product has no reviews yet.