The Hazard Communication Standard and the Globally Harmonized System (GHS) made great progress in making the workplace safer when working around hazardous substances.
The problem is, few employees understand how these regulations impact them. In this Hazard Communication Standard and GHS Toolbox Talk, we make these standards simple and relatable.
This toolbox talk was designed to be delivered in either a group setting or sent out individually.
The Hazard Communication Standard and GHS Toolbox Talk contains the following information:
Available for instant download at checkout or over email
- Introduction to the Hazard Communication Program
- Routes of exposure
- Important elements of the Hazard Communication Program
- Safety Data Sheet sections
- How you can learn more about hazardous substances at work
- 2 illustrated pages
- Questions to prompt thought and discussion
Download and use today!