Silica Exposure Prevention Program
OSHA's 2017 rule update on silica requires that employers take steps to reduce silica exposures. This includes implementing a written exposure prevention plan, training and record keeping.
Our Silica Exposure Prevention Program was designed to help make meeting these requirements easy.
All you need to do is download and customize!
The document is simple, complete, and easy to work with.
Silica Exposure Prevention Program Details:
- Written for Construction and General Industry
- Download will be an easy-to-edit Microsoft Word® document
- Written by safety professionals certified by the BCSP (Board of Certified Safety Professionals)
- Appendices include a Silica Exposure Control Plan and Silica Hazard Assessment form
- Edited by professional technical editors.
This program includes everything you need to have a professional, finished plan in minutes!
Still not sure? Try our FAQ & Customer Review pages.
In addition, we offer a “30-Day Money-Back Guarantee” to ensure customer satisfaction of our products. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your product, we will promptly issue a refund.
Click here for more information about our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.