One of the struggles in workplace safety is getting employees to understand that safety doesn't stop with the Safety Department. The Safety is a Team Effort Toolbox Talk explains why workplace safety improves when we all participate.
This toolbox talk was designed to be delivered in either a group setting or sent out individually.
The Safety is a Team Effort Toolbox Talk contains the following information:
Available for instant download at checkout or over email
- Introduction to safety as a team effort
- Why working together can sometimes be challenging
- The basics of teamwork in safety
- Teamwork in production
- 8 factors for a positive team culture
- Teamwork pitfalls to avoid
- How to be a team player
- The importance of communication
- Real-life teamwork story
- 2 illustrated pages
- Includes questions to prompt thought and discussion
Download and use today!