The Hazard Identification Toolbox Talk is great for reminding employees about how to identify different types of hazards and take effective steps to reduce their risk!
This toolbox talk was designed to be delivered in either a group setting or sent out individually.
This Hazard Identification Toolbox Talk contains the following information:
Available for instant download at checkout or over email
- Introduction to hazard identification
- Hazard types; physical, chemical, ergonomic, radiation, psychological, and biological
- Hazard categories; acute hazards and chronic hazards
- When to conduct a hazard assessment
- How to reduce risk using safety's hierarchy of controls
- Understanding probability, frequency, and severity
- 2 illustrated pages
- Question to prompt thought and discussion
Download and use today!