Fire Extinguisher Use Toolbox Talk
Workplace fires have been to blame for some of the most tragic, multiple-fatality incidents in US history. In this Fire Extinguisher Use toolbox talk, we cover the basics to keep this information fresh and relevant after training.
This toolbox talk was designed to be delivered in either a group setting or sent out individually.
The Fire Extinguisher Use Toolbox Talk contains the following information:
- An introduction to workplace fire safety
- Basic steps for fire extinguisher inspection
- How to use a fire extinguisher utilizing the P-A-S-S method
- Different classes of fire extinguishers including A, B, C, D, and K
- When to fight fires and when to escape
- Reminder that your safety always comes first and how to assess fires
- Student self-check reminder to note locations of fire extinguishers and evacuation routes
- 2 illustrated pages
- Includes questions to prompt thought and discussion
- Available for instant download at checkout or over email
Download and use today!
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
30-day guarantee, if your're not satisfied for any reason, you can get a full refund.
This product is rated 5.0 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 3 reviews.
I have just moved into my position and am working to make sure everyone is up to date with the knowledge they need and this works perfectly.
This printout is very informative, I will be using it in the near future for fire safety week. We are going to do fire safety training and do fire drills, along with emergency evacuation training. What you and your staff do is amazing, and my people really respond to it and remember it, that I am grateful for.
I like the illustrations, they seem to attract a more interest than our standard info sheets we usually send out. The information in this one is a good amount of what you need and nothing that you don't!