Cold Weather Hazards Toolbox Talk
The Cold Weather Hazards toolbox talks is great to get employees prepared for cold weather hazards!
This toolbox talk was delivered in either a group setting or sent out individually.
This informational document discusses how to prepare for the cold and prevent accidents and injuries, including the following:
- How factors like wind and humidity can make you feel much colder than the temperature may indicate
- Cold illness signs and symptoms
- How to prepare yourself so you can prevent cold illnesses and hypothermia
- Dressing better for the weather
- Cold weather terms you may hear in weather forecasts and what they mean
- 2 illustrated pages
- Includes questions to prompt thought and discussion
- Available for instant download at checkout or over email
Download and use today!
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
30-day guarantee, if your're not satisfied for any reason, you can get a full refund.
This product is rated 5.0 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 3 reviews.
Just like the rest of Ally’s content, these downloadable/printable toolbox talks are perfect for our company and have a nice modern and updated feel to them! Great job!
Kansas has been experiencing some stupid cold weather. I pulled this out of the file for a short talk while our plant was without power for 3 hours this morning. There was some good discussion from the questions at the end of the information. Layout was good. Content is current. Saved me several hours of trying to put a talk together.
I just downloaded this for a last-minute safety meeting I wasn't ready for. It was perfect. Not too much information or too little, looked professional, and the crew approved. Thanks!