Did you know over-extertion injuries are the #1 workplace injury in the United States?! In this Body Mechanics and Ergonomics Toolbox Talk, we give information on what these injuries are and how to prevent them with proper lifting form.
This toolbox talk was designed to be delivered in either a group setting or sent out individually.
This informational document contains basic information about how to prevent musculoskeletal injuries (MSI's) through proper body mechanics and contains the following:
- What are musculoskeletal injuries (MSI's)
- Causes of MSI's
- How to Prevent MSI's
- Instructions on how to use better body mechanics
- Why early injury interventions are crucial
- How to recognize signs and symptoms of MSI's
- 2 illustrated pages
- Includes questions to prompt thought and discussion
- Available for instant download at checkout or over email
Download and use today!