Workplace fires have been to blame for some of the most tragic, multiple-fatality incidents in US history. In this Fire Extinguisher Use toolbox talk, we cover the basics to keep this information fresh and relevant after training.
This toolbox talk was designed to be delivered in either a group setting or sent out individually.
The Fire Extinguisher Use Toolbox Talk contains the following information:
- An introduction to workplace fire safety
- Basic steps for fire extinguisher inspection
- How to use a fire extinguisher utilizing the P-A-S-S method
- Different classes of fire extinguishers including A, B, C, D, and K
- When to fight fires and when to escape
- Reminder that your safety always comes first and how to assess fires
- Student self-check reminder to note locations of fire extinguishers and evacuation routes
- 2 illustrated pages
- Includes questions to prompt thought and discussion
- Available for instant download at checkout or over email
Download and use today!