The Incident Pyramid is a simple illustration that explains why reducing minor injuries and near misses can help to also reducing serious injuries and fatalities. In this toolbox talk, we examine the history of the incident pyramid and how it can be used today.
This toolbox talk was designed to be delivered in either a group setting or sent out individually.
The Incident Pyramid Toolbox Talk contains the following information:
Available for instant download at checkout or over email
- Introduction to the incident pyramid
- What we can learn from accident trends
- Using data to prevent injuries
- How can this information be used today
- Why it's important to prevent minor incidents
- Why we need to work to continue to reduce low frequency, high severity events
- 2 illustrated pages
- Questions to prompt thought and discussion
Download and use today!