Heat Illness Prevention Toolbox Talk
The Heat Illness Prevention Toolbox Talk remind employees of the signs and symptoms of heat illnesses and how to prevent them.
This toolbox talk was designed to be delivered in either a group setting or sent out individually.
The Heat Illness Prevention Toolbox Talk contains the following information:
- Introduction to heat illnesses
- Heat cramps signs, symptoms, and first aid
- Heat syncope signs, symptoms, and first aid
- Heat exhaustion signs, symptoms, and first aid
- Heatstroke signs, symptoms, and first aid
- How to prevent heat illnesses
- Recognizing if you are part of an at-risk group
- 2 illustrated pages
- Includes questions to prompt thought and discussion
Download and use today!
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
30-day guarantee, if your're not satisfied for any reason, you can get a full refund.
This product is rated 5.0 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 3 reviews.
Like the format and easy to read toolbox. Very in depth.
The illustrations and lack of wordiness make it easy for the crews to absorb the information.
Fantastic website and very useful material will use again.